Located on the ground floor of a historical building ( ex Nun Convent of Santa Caterina), finely furnished with a taste for chic elegance, natural light is a main feature of this apartment, along with whitewashed exposed beam ceilings and hardwood floors in driftwood tones, which lend a soothing atmosphere throughout the apartment
The open living area offers plenty of space for relaxation, with its cozy queen-size sofa-bed, as well as ample room for dining. Just off the living room, the fully equipped, modern kitchen is lined with windows facing an internal courtyard, creating a bright and cheerful space.
A short winding staircase leads to the romantic and bright lofted two newsrooms , a romantic nest.
Overlooking the living room, this open area with queen-size bed also features a wonderful closet storage. The charming bathroom, with bath tub, has been refurbished with the finest fixtures.
Location is perfect: 5 to 10 minutes (walking distance) away from the main city monuments ( DUOMO, UFFIZI) and only a few steps by PONTE VECCHIO.
The flat is entirely at your disposal.
During your stay, you will have access to:
-Wi Fi Connection
- LAST GENERATION Air Condition System throughout the whole apartment
-Fresh and Clean Linen and Towels
#Interaction with guests
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
#Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
***As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
***Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
***Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings
The apartment is located in the Oltrarno district which stretches along the south bank of the river. Traditionally an artisans’ quarter, the area boasts many antique shops and artists' studios. There are also many trattorias and wine bars nearby.